Austin City Limits is the longest-running music show in television history, and since the beginning it has held a special connection to country music. Beloved by artists and fans alike, Austin City Limits is known for authentic music presented in live and uncut performances. This collection has been hand-selected from over 40 years of Austin City Limits archives to find the greatest country performances.
Austin City Limits Country brings together 5 decades of country’s greatest artists from legends like Loretta Lynn, Willie Nelson, Marty Robbins and Buck Owens to superstars like Alan Jackson, Vince Gill, Dolly Parton, and Randy Travis plus today’s greats including Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert, Kacey Musgraves, and Brad Paisley. Plus, Austin City Limits Country includes once-in-a-lifetime collaborations like Sheryl Crow and Kris Kristofferson singing “Me and Bobby McGee” and Emmylou Harris singing “Crazy” along with Willie Nelson who wrote the song.
- 164 live, uncut performances from 1974 – 2018 featuring country legends and superstars performing their biggest hits including Willie Nelson’s “Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain,” Johnny Cash’s “Folsom Prison Blues,” George Strait’s “Amarillo By Morning”, Reba McEntire’s “Whoever’s In New England”, Vince Gill’s “Whenever You Come Around”, Alan Jackson’s “Livin’ On Love”, and Tim McGraw’s “Live Like You Were Dying.”
- Unforgettable collaborations including Emmylou Harris and Willie Nelson performing “Crazy”, Vince Gill and Patty Loveless singing “After The Fire Is Gone”, and Sheryl Crow and Kris Kristofferson performing “Me And Bobby McGee.”
- Special moments including Roger Miller singing “Old Friends” with Willie Nelson, Vince Gill singing “Amie” with Pure Prairie League, and Dwight Yoakam and Buck Owens performing “Streets of Bakersfield.”
- Bonus interviews with the stars including Brooks & Dunn, Kenny Chesney, Vince Gill, Alison Krauss & Union Station, Tim McGraw, Willie Nelson, Brad Paisley, Dolly Parton, Keith Urban, and more!
- FREE Bonus DVD: The Austin City Limits 1974 pilot episode featuring a complete Willie Nelson concert!
- Collectible Memory Book