Home Entertainment Releases In March
With more and more people investing in their home entertainment experience, the need for high-quality content has become all the more pressing. To keep up with this demand, movies have been released on multiple platforms to ensure that everyone is able to watch their favourite movies in a way that is most convenient to them.
Let’s take a look at some of the more recent releases as well as the different platforms available.
Five Blu-ray and DVD releases
- Vanguard: If you’re looking to see Jackie Chan in action, you’ll want to make sure that you get your hands on a copy of this. In this film, Chan is the CEO of a security company that protects wealthy businessmen, and one of them needs to be protected from a deadly mercenary organisation.
- Russian Raid: An ex-soldier returns to Russia to avenge his father’s death. What could go wrong?
- Yalda, A Night For Forgiveness: Maryam accidentally kills her husband and is sentenced to death. The only person that can save her is her late husband’s daughter. Will she be saved?
- That Click: Take a glimpse into the life of famous photographer Douglas Kirkland. He has successfully portrayed pop culture for over six decades and is a true Hollywood icon.
- The Interrogation: This film covers the final days of Rudolph Ferdinand Hoss, one of the remaining Auschwitz commanders. He was eventually executed for his crimes.
Black Panther: Tales of Wakanda – A must read
While this article is focused on movies, we believe this movie-inspired book needs to make the cut. Black Panther: Tales of Wakanda is a collection of stories told by people all over the world. Some are written by literary legends and others by rising stars; however, this doesn’t take anything away from the beautiful stories shared.
Three movies that have been re-released
- Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia (1974): A Mexican man puts a bounty on the head of the man that seduced and knocked up his daughter. Two killers for hire accept the challenge and set out to find him, but their quest soon turns deadly.
- Queens of Evil (1970): This film follows the story of a hippie biker looking for a better world. On his journey, he comes across a wealthy man that has stopped to fix a flat tire. He stops to help him, only to have him puncture the bike’s tire before driving off.
- Blood Ceremony (1973): 19th century Europe lives in fear of vampires and other superstitions. As a result, there are some weird rituals in place. However, the Countess is too obsessed with her looks to notice what is going on.
New releases or re-releases – the choice is yours
There are a ton of options when it comes to watching the latest entertainment and you can even check this site for more options. It’s up to you to decide what you’re going to watch first.